PHP Manager for IIS is available in 5 languages

A new release of PHP Manager for IIS (version 1.1.2) is available for download. This release includes translations into 5 languages:

Thanks to above mentioned people for providing these high quality translations! The PHP Manager Project is still looking for volunteers who can help with Spanish, French and Chinese translations.

Note that this release still includes English and it is recommended to upgrade even if you do not need these translations.

Use Web Platform Installer to get the latest release of PHP Manager for IIS (make sure to upgrade to the latest build of Web Platform Installer to get this release of PHP Manager).

ruslany on March 10th 2011 in PHP

PoorFairAverageGoodExcellent (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

10 Responses to “PHP Manager for IIS is available in 5 languages”

1. Gravatar ImageLuca responded on 11 Mar 2011 at 2:55 am #

Hello, I can translate in Italian. The only problem is that I’m not using IIS, so i cannot make some checks with the installed version. :)

2. Gravatar Imageruslany responded on 12 Mar 2011 at 8:15 am #

Hi Luca,

To translate the strings all you need to do is download this file:

and then translate the strings and email me the file with translations.

You can check how other translations look like here:

German:
    Russian:

If you are familiar with Visual Studio and .NET then you can try to validate the translation by building the localized version. If you don’t want to spend time on that then just send me the translation and I will produce the localized build.

Thanks for your interest in helping out with this!

3. Gravatar ImageJosh responded on 14 Apr 2011 at 3:58 pm #

Do you have spanish ? Or hungarian?

4. Gravatar Imageruslany responded on 14 Apr 2011 at 4:34 pm #

Hi Josh, no I don’t have Spanish or Hungarian. Still looking for volunteers who are interested in translating.

5. Gravatar ImageMik responded on 29 Apr 2011 at 10:36 am #

Ok… but it is not working on IIS 7.5 :( .

@ruslany – Did You could to show me best practices php.ini configuration on IIs 7.5?

6. Gravatar Imageruslany responded on 08 May 2011 at 8:36 pm #

Hi Mik,
    What exactly does not work. Please let me know so that I can fix it.

7. Gravatar ImageErick Albuquerque responded on 10 May 2011 at 7:38 am #

Ruslany, how are you?

Could translate to Portuguese Brazil, what do you think?

8. Gravatar ImageEDV-Dienstleistung Hamburg responded on 27 Jun 2011 at 3:19 pm #

will try it, thx

9. Gravatar Imagekral responded on 18 Aug 2011 at 2:27 am #

I just started learning php. I did the windows server with php site. 404.php page edited for SEO. it worked. I know the linux server and php htaccess file. it easy to adjust. How this works file in windows server?

10. Gravatar ImageRadyo Dinle responded on 23 Aug 2011 at 1:24 am #

I think linux server is very suitable for php. windows is slow.